PR Senior Account Manager - Property
£35-000 - £45,000
Central London/ Flexible working pattern 2 days in the office and WFH
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an award-winning, national specialist communications consultancy. My client is looking for a property PR professional to join as the agency grows from strength to strength. My client is looking for someone that they can quickly develop into an Account Director.
You will be responsible for :
- Advising clients on strategies.
- Supporting the execution of creative communication strategies.
- The day-to-day management of some key accounts
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional work.
- Providing strategic direction to your clients and account teams through regular reporting on activity, results, and profitability acrossthe projects you’ll lead.
Interested ? Please apply if you match the following criteria !
- Exceptional writing skills
- You will be an experienced property PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager
- Have an understanding of all aspects of marketing, public relations, digital and social media
- Be interested in the property or built environment sectors
- Robust sector connections
- Able to successfully manage several client accounts and projects simultaneously
- Public Relations
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'