About the Client:
My client is a leading specialist outsourcing organisation and owing to a number of client wins are now looking for an Account manager to take ownership of a of a key contract (worth c.£5m PA) , providing outstanding Customer Experience along the way. This role will be based in the contact centre with some travel to client sites as required. You will also manage a small team of 2-3 account managers
About the Role:
You will manage the delivery of several large accounts providing a variety of services through the Service Centre to clients.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Development of Best Practice service delivery models and continuous improvement across contracts including innovation of services including Contact Centre and Customer Experience
- Account management and implementation of client contracts as required across both back office and contact channels
- Leadership of two to 3 account managers
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure effective delivery of contracts
- Looking for additional revenue streams and bid opportunities
- Development of account plans and ensuring resourcing strategy is correct for the site
- Interpretation of MI and aligning to financial budgets
What we’re looking for:
- This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has coordinated and developed client accounts and who is looking to join a growing and profitable organisation with an opportunity for career progression.
- It would suit someone from an outsourcing background - contact centres, support services or the construction sector.
About the Offer:
£55,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Rob Dermott, Director
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Operations
- Customer Services
- Operational Excellence