Senior Account Manager OTE 50,000
MY Client is one of UK’s most respected management training companies based in St Albans. The company works with many different types of organisations including large companies and organisations who have requirements for delivering strategically important management development and apprenticeships.
With over 300 courses run each year, the company is known for delivering high-value training across its 25 venues across the country. Impellus is an ILM approved provider and is well known for delivering high-impact courses.
They are passionate about living our company values (there’s always a better way; to deliver all interventions with integrity, discernment, care and a clear sense of quality; to always seek to take responsibility yourself; to provide a supporting culture for colleagues and clients) every day and work hard to ensure the working environment and culture achieves these values.
You’ll need to be professional, articulate and friendly, and be motivated by maximising sales and relationship opportunities to new and existing customers. They are looking for people who take care in the way they work and the manner in which potential customers are treated.
As the driving force for our most important opportunities and relationships you will need to be motivated by success and achieve consistently high levels of performance. We are a close knit team and there is a passion for excellence at work.
Company values are important to us so you will need enjoy being treated like this and be able to bring these values to the team every day.
The role involves generating a high volume of opportunities and sales from potential clients and existing customers. This is done by creating good, professional and constructive relationships with their biggest customers.
- You will seek to ensure that our largest customers can run their accounts with us as smoothly and happily as possible
- You will generate opportunities with larger potential accounts
- You will be responsible for your pipeline and targets
Successful candidates will need to be able to communicate effectively, convey the company values and be motivated by hitting targets which are well rewarded financially.
The following activities are essential to the success of this role:
- Understand how large organisations use training and procure it
- Make and convert sales opportunities
- Senior relationship management
- Being able to fully and professionally qualify opportunities including information such as; full requirements, budgets, reasonings, procurement process, stakeholders and timeframes
- Managing a pipeline of prospective clients and opportunities including the ability to analyse and report on performance and expected future business levels and proposed activities
- Work with a Sales Executive who helps to support your activities
- Make around 70 calls per day to your base of clients and prospective clients
- Being able to professionally close business cases and opportunities including using trial close situations, closing out business opportunities and ensuring agreed terms are met
- Keeping good records of your activities
- Following up existing clients to establish future requirements
- Ensuring that all courses fill evenly
- Liaising internally to ensure good communications throughout the business
- Ensuring the achievement of the company’s sales targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job