Senior Account Manager- Northern England
Our client is a Market Leader in the UK and International Express Parcels and Logistics Industry. They a looking for a suitably qualified Senior Account Manager to join the team in the North of England
Salary C £35K - £39K Base Car, Laptop, Mobile, Benefits
To retain and develop the value and profitability of a designated portfolio of Key customers, through close, proactive account management and applications of the partnering process
- To develop, for each customer, a sales action plan to achieve your portfolio revenue and contributions target.
- Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date information on all aspects of the customer’s business.
- Identify and develop any additional revenue opportunities
- Identify all additional revenue / profit opportunities within the portfolio and maintain an up-to-date pipeline monitor.
- Carry out an agreed planned cycle of face to face calls on each customer. Each call having pre-determined sales objectives and record details of call outcomes.
- Identify and manage the resolution of customer problems to underpin long-term account retention.
- Achieve planned levels of revenue/contribution improvement through timely rate renewals.
- Provide information and analysis on portfolio to support depot/regional planning process.
- Develop multi-functional and multi-level business relationships within the customer’s organisations.
- To update CRM system with all required information on a daily basis.
Excellent Planning and Organising
PC skills to include
Word, Excel and Outlook
Excellent communication skills
You will currently be in a Senior Account Management Role and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success