Cisco Gold Partner, WIFI, Collaboration, Business Development Manager, LAN, WAN
-Top opportunity to work a very well known, multi award winning Cisco Gold Partner who offer a best in market place OTE structure.
-You will work alongside an extremely well established marketing department, Leads will be passed to you from the internal team and from Cisco themselves.
-New business hunters will be able to take advantage of a strong brand in the marketplace. We are looking for experienced IT Sales professionals ideally with experience selling Cisco Solutions in the below areas.
-Tech areas of focus – Cisco R and S, Cisco Security, Cisco Wireless, Cloud, Collaboration (SFB, Cisco), WAN, LAN, Aruba, Datacentre, EMC, HP.
The role will offer some flexible HOME WORKING
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and will need to develop a strong business strategy for creating a pipeline, which will be supported by marketing generated leads. Managing the entire sales cycle process, you will create new business opportunities with a view to growing your own account base. The environment is an open playing field with no vertical or geographical restrictions.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness
- Previous IT reseller or industry experience.
- Candidates should be familiar with dealing with the channel and distribution and have experience of selling support and managed services.
- Confident in communicating at Executive and Board of Governor level
- Proven ability to control costs to in line with project and budgetary expectations
- The ability to develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with targets
- Highly developed networking and interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills with the ability to persuade and influence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job