Senior Account Manager - Midlands
Endsleigh’s B2B team is responsible for growing market share within new and existing markets in the Education Community. We work with a wide variety of partners, ranging from Independent schools to accommodation providers, creating bespoke insurance solutions for the organisation and/or the students the organisation serves. We are a growing team, with exciting plans for further development.Role
We have a new and exciting Senior Account Management position, specialising in selling to our Education Community Partners in the Independent Schools Market. The role will involve full ownership of a regional segment of the market with direct responsibility to grow market share from schools in this region by researching, prospecting and converting prospects. The position is field- based covering the Midlands, reporting in to the Travel Agency Manager.
The Senior Account Manager role is a new business, field based position with an expectation that the successful candidate will spend most days travelling to meet new prospective partners with occasional visits to head office for team and individual meetings.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Exceed predetermined minimum monthly and annuals sales and new business meeting targets.
- Maintaining adequate level of pipeline to demonstrate ability to hit targets.
- Capturing market insights from new business meetings and using these to help shape improvements to proposition
- Research, prospect and negotiate new business partnerships with independent schools.
- Enhance our reputation and presence in the independent schools market, including attending industry events.
- Co-ordinate the successful launch of new partnerships all the way from the initial setup through to generating the quotes needed to achieve the sales targets.
- Identify performance issues and manage and monitor the resolution until the issue is concluded.
The successful Senior Account Manager will be or have:
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have a strong experience of working in a business development role - ideally this will be in an insurance / financial services sector
- Be driven, resilient with a positive attitude to self-improvement.
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets based upon experience of building pipeline.
- Enjoy problem solving and demonstrate a creative and determined approach to tackling challenges.
- Have a strong, analytical ability and be comfortable using daily reports to assess performance.
- Be keen to travel and meet new people - therefore a full driving licence is required.
- Be confident and articulate in communicative style and capable of persuading business partners and both internal and external contacts to work together to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Be keen to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and receive private healthcare for yourself (you can add your family on through flexible benefits if you wish).
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
In addition to structured training and support in your role, you will also be provided with a fully expensed company car/ allowance, laptop, iPhone and bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'