Senior Account Manager - Marketing
Frome, Somerset, BA11 (can work from home 2-3 days per week)
£26,000 - £28,000 plus excellent benefits
- Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Account Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple clients and projects?
My client is an extremely well-established, B2B marketing agency based who believe in bringing an imaginative and collaborative approach to their loyal client base. They operate across a broad spectrum of projects including Creation & Distribution, Branding & Design, Website Development, Video Production, Demand Generation, Event Management, Social Media Management, and Channel Marketing.
My client believes that a great workplace is one filled with passionate and engaged creative thinkers. They are a successful B2B marketing agency who are very proud of the marketing solutions they have offered to their clients over the past 20 years. They offer a fantastic, collaborative and encouraging working environment with masses of potential and excellent staff benefits.
Marketing Account Manager - Duties:
- Be at the forefront of modern B2B marketing with a future focused marketing company that works with some of the biggest names in the technology sector and related industries.
- Be at the heart of integrated marketing campaigns that include content marketing, social media, digital advertising, lead generation, events and more.
- We are looking for people who have a strong marketing background and experience of working with large clients to develop and implement innovative marketing tactics that address business issues.
- You will understand the customer buyer journey and the importance of content in driving meaningful engagement.
- The role also requires strong data analysis and data interpretation skills in order to best advise clients on their future marketing strategies.
- You will be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns and projects as well as maintaining and developing strong client relationships, advising them strategically.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong background in marketing/project management with previous experience of looking after multi-faceted projects from concept to execution.
Marketing Account Manager - Essential Requirements:
- Strong Marketing/Digital Marketing background and qualifications
- Experience of managing marketing projects from concept to execution
- Very good planning and organisational skills
- Commercially focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and workloads and to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing executive clients effectively and efficiently
- Team player and a good sense of humour
Marketing Account Manager - Desired Skills:
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- B2B background
- Proven experience of working with external suppliers
- Familiarity with project management methods
- Experience with Social Media/Paid Media/Analytics for business
- Knowledge of the enterprise IT sector
- eDM software experience (preferably Dotmailer)
In return, my client offers the chance to be part of an extremely successful, B2B marketing agency who is very proud of the marketing solutions they have offered to their clients over the past 20 years. They offer a fantastic, collaborative and encouraging working environment with masses of potential and excellent staff benefits.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement.
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'