Senior Account Manager - Marketing Agency!
Up to £27k + Car Allowance
My expanding client is based in Cirencester, and is offering an exciting opportunity for a experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join their dynamic team as a Senior Account Manager. With incredible benefits, this is a brilliant opportunity for a proactive individual to take the next step in their career, within a busy and creative environment.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of working on an account, which involves juggling and managing several projects and clients at once.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience, working within a direct/digital marketing agency and working with large brands is essential.
- Working with the Account Director and Clients to ensure high levels or service are maintained
- Ensure high creativity standards are met from start to finish
- Liaising with between internal departments
- Contributing to the overall strategy of the account
- Ensuring the Business to Business and CRM programs move forward
- Manage and utilise the account manager
- Ensuring you have a high level of understanding of all projects you are involved with
- Organise and maintain accurate documentation
- Ensuring the budget tracker and finance elements are up to date
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with clients on all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to produce persuasive and motivating briefs
- Experience working in multi-channel environments
- Previously managed and developed teams
- Must have a strong understanding of the agency process-from taking client briefs, through to Studio and Print
- A good understanding of digital and new media
- Experience working on Business to Business campaigns and customer journeys
This is an incredible opportunity to join an established and expanding Agency, that offers heaps of benefits, such as, free car parking, discounted memberships, and an excellent holiday allowance!!
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Ellie at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Account Manager
- Marketing Agency