Central Employment are delighted to be working a leading and rapidly expanding integrated Communications and Creative agency based in the North East. Due to a raft of new client win’s across all their services, especially in Marketing, PR/Comms and are seeking a talented Senior Account Manager (Healthcare).
The position carries formal accountability for a designated client portfolio and for developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity, results and profitability. You’ll be confident in leading several PR/Marketing client accounts, specifically in the Healthcare & Pharma space.
Duties & responsibilities:
• To manage new projects in a timely and organised fashion and ensuring the process is completed from start to finish.
• Develop productive relationships with day to day contacts, make a valuable input to client account.
• Be proactive at maintaining strong relationships with all client contacts, particularly senior people.
• Offer market knowledge and business intelligence to clients on a continual basis.
• Report account team results with completed timesheets to ensure that invoices are always accurate and produced on time each month.
• Strategic counsel - provide strategic counsel to clients where possible, being able to assess problems and define logical and effective solutions for clients - act as a true consultant on all issues to the client.
• Develop the ability to predict possible problems on the account and be ready to deal with any crisis and action appropriately.
• Advise and support client, aim to become a well-respected resource.
• Drive an evaluation and measurement programme for each client. Always ensure results are achieved and the client’s overall objectives are met. Continually evaluate team’s work to ensure professional standards are maintained and quality of work is consistent.
• Generate creative ideas and solutions for pitching, events and the overall PR/Marketing programme, develop the ability to sell such ideas to the client.
- Around 3-5 yrs B2B Marcoms experience, gained from a fast paced agency setting
- An Account Manager has absolute responsibility and is fully accountable for the profitability, success and growth of clients.
- An Account Manager is likely to be someone who has been in pharma/medical brand marketing communications/PR/medical education
- The position carries formal accountability for a designated client portfolio and for developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity, results and profitability.
- Account Management
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'