First Move Direct Marketing have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager who has a background of running Direct Mail campaigns, to join our busy mailing house.
First Move is a forward thinking mailing house, constantly striving to innovate through its services and the inhouse technology we offer our clients. Last year we invested £1,000,000+ in cutting edge continuous inkjet technology and now in conjunction with Xerox, our aspirations are limitless.
The ideal person will share our passion for direct mail, and with print production and direct mail experience, build fulfilling relationships with their clients and be a key member of our Client Services team.
- Managing the smooth passage of clients work through Firstmove.
- Build and maintain strong lasting relationships with clients.
- Take complex client briefs and working with internal and external partners, build production schedules.
- Advise clients of recommendations and/or improvements and form an active discussion concerning ROI and future marketing plans.
- Using knowledge of Print and Postal industries, process work in the most economical way for both Firstmove and its clients.
- Provide regular reports for management on Client contacts and monthly forecasting.
- To work in conjunction with internal departments.
- To work within the First Move Quality Management System, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and GDPR guidelines.
- Take an active role in the sales process.
Skills and abilities
- Excellent knowledge of print production, data and postal services.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures an advantage.
- Passionate about managing clients and building long-standing relationships.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Ability to understand and execute complex instructions.
- Ability to make informed decisions with regard to selection of suppliers/sub-contractors based on cost and quality of product/service required.
- Effective problem-solving.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
If this position sounds like the right role for you, please send in a covering letter and your accompanying CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Account Management
- Direct Mail
- Direct Marketing
- Forward Thinking
- Print Management