Are you an experienced Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Recruiting for our client, we are on the lookout for a new team member to join their Midlands team. You will be working across a number of clients delivering projects, as well as taking an active role in business development. This a great opportunity with lots of scope for development and to really make the role your own.
- Project Management – full responsibility for managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including large scale and high budget. Taking on or overseeing others in briefing internal departments, supplier liaison, content development, technical, logistics and delegate management and ensuring all paperwork completed to ISO9001 standards.
- Content Development – Inspiring creativity and emotional engagement. Organising and facilitating creative meetings, enabling and overseeing creative content solutions for videos & events and supporting material for projects. Working with the Client Services Director to understand the client strategy and to advise and steer content.
- Financial Management – Full control of all live project budgets and preparation of quotes, working to agreed margin targets with the Client Services Director. Timely reporting and reconciliation. Managing payment terms and invoicing to ensure all jobs are cash positive. Ensure Client Services Director is informed of all projects through their client stream.
- ROI – Following client buy-in with the Client Services Director, responsibility for delivering and implementing ROI using their framework to determine the effectiveness of events through setting and measuring clear objectives. Keeping objectives alive through all elements of the project including pre and post communication. Producing post event ROI report.
- Client Management – Heading up day to day client relationships. Leading and facilitating project related meetings. Creating touch-points with more senior contacts, understanding client strategy to enable higher level conversations and communicating to the Client Services Director any client opportunities.
- New Business – Working with Client Services Director to put together high profile/budget pitches ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with their brand. Being on pitch team as and when necessary. Taking ownership of smaller pitch proposals with full responsibility of creativity and content. Attending networking events and new business meetings where appropriate
- CRM – responsible for keeping CRM up to date with client contacts, updating notes etc.
- Company Culture – Demonstrate their values and live and breathe the brand behaviours. Encouraging others to get involved and feel part of the team to help maintain and uphold their culture. Take an active part in team meetings and activities. Having a voice and sharing ideas.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level.
- Good at building relationships
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good stress management
- Autonomous – taking ownership and responsibility
- Leadership – leads by example, establishes trust and respect
- Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment
- Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to see projects through
- Computer literate
- Previous event production experience ideally in an agency environment at a Senior Account Manager level or equivalent
- Large budget event experience – including international
- Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
- Experienced in using ROI methodology – preferable but not essential
- Experience with working with internal communications teams - preferable but not essential
- Experience with video production - preferable but not essential
- Due to our rural location, your own transport is essential
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"