Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
This role is responsible for managing, developing and growing mid/large-tier Accounting Partners by helping them to develop and execute a digital strategy. You will provide consistent support to assist them in migrating clients on to the Xero platform, contributing to their businesses success overall. You’ll form strong relationships with your Accounting Partners and work closely with your Account Management colleagues to ensure you are working in the best way to support Xero’s overall success in all EMEA regions and especially Ireland.
This role is an Inside sales based role however you will be required to travel to meet with partners, dependant on activity, within your allocated territory, primarily Ireland. This role will cover countries within the EMEA region. When you are not out on location, you will be based from Milton Keynes
What you’ll do...
- Manage Sales and account management relationships with mid-tier accounting partners
- Drive customer numbers up to achieve and exceed monthly targets
- Drive online strategy deep within the practice
- Develop project plans to support migration to Xero
- Ensure that a formal Partner engagement plan is developed for each partner
- Manage the recruitment, education and growth of your partner base
- Ensure Partners and and other employees within the Practice attend introductory webinars, events & certification training
- Educate Partners on all partner resources available
- Monitor all existing Partners as they progress through the sales cycle.
- Update our CRM system (Salesforce) with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings as well as practice staff and their contact details
- Engage in a call cycle (a minimum of every 8 weeks) with all allocated partners
- Drive attendance at Xero sales events and Partner Forums
Note: this is just a guide, things change often at Xero so we expect people to pick up anything else as directed by their manager.
What you’ll bring…
- At least 3 years proven Inside/field sales Account Manager experience
- Strong Business Development experience especially New Business
- Experience of working within the tech space with a particular focus on Cloud/SaaS
- Knowledge of computer and applications software, including CRM database skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and an enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with partners
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'