Are you an Agency Senior Account Manager, with strong project management and digital marketing/advertising experience seeking a new opportunity?
Our client is a global giant and market leader based in Wiltshire who have an exciting new project and require a Senior Account Manager to manage on 4 - 6-month contract. This role is £300 - £350 per day DOE.
Managing the global TTL marketing campaigns through a variety of digital channels.
Manage and driving digital engagement for new product launch
Internal and external stakeholder management
Budget and financial management
providing creative and strategic input where appropriate as well as issue identification and problem-solving throughout the project life cycle.
• Have previous agency experience
• Are degree educated (or equivalent)
• You will have substantial digital marketing experience
• Have demonstrable experience with research and strategy
• Have managed Stakeholders at all levels
• Experience of managing budgets
• Have experience with the scoping, planning and delegation of large-scale projects and campaigns
• Are a natural multi-tasker who stays cool-headed under pressure
• Have core experience managing international brand accounts, leading on communication and product based campaigns and projects
If you'd like to apply for this Senior Account Manager role, please send your CV to us ASAP, or call us to chat it through further - there's plenty more to tell you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'