Our client, a leading PR Consultancy in Brighton, are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join their Creative Services team. You will play a key role in the development and delivery of creative campaigns. Working closely with the client and the agency’s client services, new business and planning teams to translate the client's marketing briefs into agency creative briefs.
You should be able to make strategic creative recommendations based on an understanding of the client's marketplace, business and objectives and you will lead on the creation and development of creative campaigns, enabling the agency’s clients to add value to their business and in answer to their client’s brief.
You will also be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mind-set. Along with being responsible for ensuring that the internal processes are adhered to and implemented in a streamlined way and ensure all creative assets are produced to the highest quality, on time, and within budget.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in managing and have a good understanding of both online and offline marketing channels, for example: TV, radio, OOH, print media, digital display and direct mail.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Would be able to interrogate a client brief and work with the appropriate teams to propose a strategy to answer its objectives
• Is able to write inspiring creative briefs, from which their creative team are able to develop new campaign ideas
• Is able to coordinate internal stakeholders to create budgets, timelines, campaign ideas and creative strategy in answer to all clients’ briefs
• Working with the internal teams would be able to organise and manage resource to deliver all aspects of creative development process
• Leading on the briefing of internal stakeholders, provide effective and constructive creative judgement and demonstrate a passion for the delivery of inspiring creative
• Would be confident in presenting creative ideas, with fully realised rationale to clients; this may be in a range of environments from informal face to face meetings to formal pitch processes
• Is able to understand the 'bigger picture’ of how all the deliverables of a multi-channel campaign come together and can confidently talk about this to clients and internal stakeholders
Client Liaison/Campaign Delivery:
• To provide ad hoc client and account team support as appropriate, interacting well in exchanges and enabling activity and key performance indicators to be met
• Is able to identify opportunities of business growth and be able to sell in addition creative services
• Can identify areas of improvement and ensure they are used in the streamlining of creation of assets and client interaction
• To assist with monitoring the success of the campaign as it runs, analysing results and suggesting changes and improvements where appropriate
• Is able to manage assets through the media specific approval and delivery methods, build these processes into projects timelines and proactively advise clients and internal stakeholders on best practice for compliant creative
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Account Manager