Senior Account Manager - Betting & Gaming
Excellent Salary and Package
Our client is one of the betting and gaming industry’s leading developers of online casino content and software. They are incredibly highly regarded having won numerous awards. This has led to rapid growth and expansion, with our client now working with most of Europe’s tier one betting and gaming operators. Due to this continued growth they are now recruiting a Senior Account Manager.
Within the role you will work with existing accounts in order to provide the highest levels of customer support. Your level of experience will determine the scale of customers you work with, but it is likely you will manage relationships with significant tier one operators along with some smaller customers with high potential.
You will be expected to:
- Increase revenue through up selling and cross selling our clients gaming solutions
- Take a highly collaborative approach with customers
- Develop and implement account plans
- Deliver key performance indicators
- Interact with marketing and product teams
- Grow revenue with customers in a sustainable manner
- Deliver set personal objectives and KPI’s
To be considered for this exciting position you will be an experience Account Manager from within the betting and gaming industry, ideally from the online channel.
- Strong commercial skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven background in Account Management within the betting and gaming industry
- Strong reputation in the industry
- Excellent team player
To apply for this exciting opportunity with a leading British business within the gaming industry please send a copy of your CV and covering information.
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'