This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
To identify and secure new business with Apprenticeship Levy paying employers through adopting a solutions approach and develop and build long term client relationships that will deliver sustainable growth
Identify and secure income generating business by leading on large sales and business development opportunities through tendering, proposal development, and design and launch of new propositions to the market.
- Identify and secure large apprenticeship training contracts with levy paying employers.
- Develop long term client relationships that deliver sustainable growth and cover all aspects of provision from apprenticeships, part-time courses, commercial training, work experience.
- Be the key account manager for specific clients ensuring that the clients needs are met and that the services provided deliver to the required financial targets.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed sales and business targets.
- Proactively seek new contracts and funding streams to meet business needs.
- Develop new proposition for the markets where there is demand.
- Undertake market research and gather market intelligence to inform proposition and product development and help identify future employer needs.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure the company maintain its competitive position and is able to exploit competitor weaknesses.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders as required.
- Lead on preparation and submission of specific commercial and external funding bids including bid writing and tender pricing.
- Attend appropriate networking events, seminars, conferences and exhibitions to maximise opportunities.
- Work with lead generation providers to source the appropriate leads which generate a robust sales pipeline.
- To promote and ensure a customer focused culture of high performance and excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Utilising the knowledge of sector specialists within the organisation
- Provide regular reports on performance and progress including use of the CRM system.
- Proven senior sales background within the B2B Training sector
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship Levy and experience winning levy business
- Knowledge of funding streams, income diversification and maximisation of opportunities
- Proven Bid writing and client proposal development skills
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job