Senior Account Manager / Account Director - PR Agency, B2C
Account Director - PR Agency, B2C
Due to some fantastic growth our client, a leading PR agency in Oxford, are now looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their talented PR team.
As Account Director you will take the lead in developing first class communication strategies for your clients, ensuring that PR campaigns are addressing your clients’ business needs and delivering that all important on brand message.
You’ll also be responsible for managing a team of Account Managers and Account Executives, ensuring that they are delivering well executed campaigns that are delivered on time and in budget too.
To be considered you’ll need to demonstrate the following experience;
- You’ll need to have at least five years’ experience within an agency role, (ideally at SAM or AD level)
- Experience of working within the B2C sector
- Strong communication skills - both with clients and your team
- First class writing skills - from detailed articles through to client proposals
- Strong network of media contacts
- Must be educated to degree level (Business, PR, Media, Marketing or similar)
If successful you can expect a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on the experience you can offer, and an environment where you’ll be able to continue to grow your career and help to develop a team and agency you can be proud to call your professional home.
Send you CV in application today or contact Lynsey at Three60 Marketing for a confidential discussion.
- Account Management
- Media Relations
- Account Directors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job