Do you want to work with some world leading luxury brands?
Are you a professional, talented individual with a Marketing degree or similar?
My client is seeking a client focussed, organised and reliable individual to join their team.
Job Title: SeniorAccount Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 - 6:00, Friday 9:00 - 5:00
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing a small team of account executives dealing with a variety of projects and client queries
- Managing a range of projects from software development, music services and client services
- Producing project plans for clients and managing the projects life cycle
- Liaising with different departments including technical, hardware, consultants and IT Support
- Providing sales quotes when needed and technical documentation when needed
- Maintaining all internal databases with up to date information on current projects
- MUST have solid project management experience
- MUST have team management experience
- MUST have marketing agency experience
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holiday (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'