Job Title: Senior Account Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000K (DOE)
Job Reference: SM/18970
About the Company:
A highly successful and progressive national insurance broker are looking to add an experienced Senior Account Handler to their existing client service team. A company who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients. When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and competitive benefits package.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Account Handler with Commercial Insurance knowledge to help support a Senior Account Executive help the growth of the office.
You will be supporting as a Handler on a one to one basis with large corporate clients, whilst taking on a number of smaller clients in an Account Executive role.
This is not a sales role, purely a service position, however high energy and client focus is required regardless.
More specific duties of the role include;
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of our commercial clients.
- Assisting with new business broking and re-broking exercises.
- Maintaining existing business and providing technical advice, but as a technical account handler, and servicing Account Executive.
- Providing management and guidance to other team members.
- Acting as a contact for the client to handle all queries / amendments.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Previous account handling experience
- Commercial Insurance knowledge/experience
- An eagerness to progress with your ACII qualification will be supported, but is not essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Basic salary of up to £35,000 p.a
Competitive company benefits
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.