Senior Insurance Account Handler - up to £40,000
Are you interested in a fast-paced role?
I am looking for a Senior Account Handler to join a forward thinking, visionary and friendly office. Ideally someone wanting to develop their career and can step-up to act as Deputy to the Client Service Leader and assist in the management of the Account Handler Team.
Primarily you are responsible for providing a quality service, by handling client excellence. These will include:
* Obtaining renewal terms for your customers and explore alternative quotations before producing a final presentation for account managers to discuss with customers. As the technical expert; your team will rely on you o have the knowledge.
You will ensure all account admin is taken care of - confirming cover with relevant insurers, processing policies and chasing outstanding documentation when required. You'll be highly organised and have excellent time management skills..
* Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive as you are the point of contact for this account.
* Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers, understand and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy in relation to internal policies and the insurance contract as required
* In the role as Deputy Team manager you could be involved in the distribution and management of workload to ensure we maintain quality and efficient output
* Provide coaching, training and on-going support to less experienced team members and also being that beacon and a technical referral point for queries.
* Give us your opinions and input to help the team improve business efficiency processes wherever possible
* Get involved in one to ones and annual appraisals if required
You should have strong knowledge of general insurance (London Market / Lloyd's and Industry) products, services, and good understanding of underlying legal principles and practices relating to risk within own role capacity. Ideally you will be qualified to Cert CII/ Dip CII with experience of coaching and developing a team.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Martin Delahoyde on for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.