An exciting and integral opportunity has arisen for a motivated Senior Account Executive to join a pioneering, fast paced, high growth business at at a time of huge investment and development.
About the company:
A SaaS pioneer, bringing cloud based software to business on a global scale. They specialise in:
- Finance and procurement software solutions for distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for accelerating the UKs growth, and developing enterprise accounts of 750M+ USD Revenue.
- Managing a full sales cycle, including developing proposals, presenting/demos, and negotiating contracts.
- Working to KPIs to build a robust territory.
- Qualifying prospects based on their current business challenges and needs.
- Utilising internal stakeholders to navigate and manage complex sales cycles.
- Working to sales targets and incentives, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Experience & Skills needed:
- Proven success in selling enterprise B2B software, ideally SaaS ERP, finance, CRM or procurement.
- Skilled in presenting demo's at C- level and managing complex sales cycles.
- Self starter with high motivation and ambition.
- Ambition to meet targets and build robust client relationships.
- The drive to exceed in a high-growth, SaaS company.
- Competitive basic salary £72500k
- Uncapped commission, huge earning potential, double OTE £145k
- 25 days holiday a year and company pension.
- Flexible remote working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'