Enterprise Account Executive
Leading e Commerce SAAS Provider
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Fantastic Benefits and great Career Development opportunities
About the Company
Our client is a global leading e commerce SAAS provider with offices worldwide. They help retailers and major brands improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers around the world, optimizing their operations for peak performance and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness.
This company was built on hiring great people! They are dedicated to empowering people and helping careers flourish inside and out!
Benefits for you:
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £60,000 - Total package £120k (Based on Sales Revenue Targets being hit)
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Stock Options are 1 Year’s service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent Development and career progression
About the Role of Enterprise Account Executive / Business Development Manager
Due to record success and growth through consistent high levels of customer satisfaction and multiple sales wins, our client is looking to expand their London based sales team by recruiting for an Enterprise Account Executive / Business Development Manager to sell their SAAS platform to online retailers from Mid to Enterprise level across the UK and Europe.
Presenting and to selling to Marketing Directors and Heads of e Commerce of major Brands & Retailers you will have the support of a Sales Development Rep (SDR) who will help support you by passing you warm sales leads and setting up some of your web demonstrations and face to face sales meetings and will also be expected to generate some of your own prospects from scratch. On top of this you will have a small client base to manage, grow and develop - the split will be 80% new business and 20% managing existing relationships with clients.
Our client has high expectations and great ambitions for the sales team and you will be rewarded for your success with a very rewarding and achievable commission structure / OTE and other incentives such as the Presidents Club where the top sales achievers will be rewarded with an all expenses paid trip to an exotic location (previous winners have been flown to places such as Cancun, Mauritius and Bali).
If you have a track record in SAAS Sales and would like to progress your career with a market leader that offers fantastic 'long term’ career progression then we would love to hear from you!
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 Years Sales experience within SAAS preferably selling to e Commerce
- Proven track record of sales success in a complex software or technology environment
- Strong Sales Process preferably trained in either SPIN, Solution Selling, Challenger Sales Methodology or other
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of presenting face to face and via the web
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple opportunities at once
- Driven, goal orientated and driven by success
Apply now for this Enterprise Account Executive / Business Development Manager role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Business Development
- Sales Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'