If youre a hospitality PR maître d who holds the recipes to tasty tweets and flavoursome facebook feeds, then this is the role for you!
This lively hospitality PR agency established itself long before the gastropubs and super-restaurants. To this day, celebrity chefs continue to pass through their doors. The agency has developed as a major player in the cultivation of our cocktail culture, creating clever campaigns for clients - creative content that is easy to digest.
The agency understands the changes in our consumption of the media and continually adjust their recipe for success accordingly. They now seek an established Account Manager to join them, a foodie fanatic with a healthy hospitality PR appetite!
- Monitoring daily client press coverage
- Monitoring the media for client opportunities including editorial and advertising
- Networking with clients, colleagues and the media, maintaining up to date press lists
- Manage and delegate client activity to Account Executive
- Research new business proposals and contribute creative ideas to the team
- Copywriting for press releases, newsletters, invitations, advertorials and websites
- Coordinate press reviews to engage third parties to partner with clients
- Managing, marketing and attending client events
- Selling in news stories and pitching in features regularly to the media
- Research and develop marketing plans
- Monitoring, uploading and scheduling social media content
- Liaising with and updating Account Director and Account Executive daily
Has our tempting appetizer has got your hospitality PR juices flowing?
Well heres a tip for you:
Send in your CV today!
* We operate a fantastic referral scheme here, so if this role isnt quite the one for you but you might know someone who could be interested, then get in touch to receive our referral voucher *
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- PR Consultancy
- PR Agency
- Restaurants PR
- Bars PR