Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
An exciting position exists in our Howden division within our nichie sports business in Birmingham.
To help build on our continued success; we would like to recruit a Senior Account Executive to join our busy, friendly and development team, playing a leading role in developing new business to meet or exceed business targets for growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- A competitive, sales orientated, approach
- Confident, outgoing and with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding networker - able to build sustainable and meaningful relationships
- A high level of negotiating and influencing skills - able to sell the company and relevant products/services
- The ability to think strategically and put strategic plans into action
- Highly organised, with good planning and time management skills
- Able to plan and monitor a budget
- Proven track record working in business development, ideally in sport, recreation, equine activity
- An active interest in sport, recreation and equine activity
- An appropriate understanding of the general and legal principles of insurance
- Appropriate technical understanding of relevant insurance products
About Hyperion Birmingham
Our Birmingham has a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
If you looking for a company where you can thrive then we want to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job