Senior Account Executive An opportunity with an established commercial property broker has come for a Senior Account Executive within this clients East Hampshire location.
The intermediary is a specialist commercial real estate provider with bespoke solutions to complex risks through a wide range of policies focused on the procurement, management and disposal of property assets.
You will be mainly working with commercial property owners insurance supporting Directors with the day to day running of UK accounts. This is with a view to establishing, maintaining and developing client service levels and good working relationships with new and existing clients and take responsibility for key client accounts.
- Managing client expectations by handling and responding to queries quickly and effectively;
- Provide prompt and accurate technical support to clients;
- Preparing market documentation and client presentation material;
- Liaising with insurers on cover and rating issues;
- Calculating and processing of insurance premiums on in-house insurance back office system;
- Provide training on in-house insurance back office system as and when required; Provide support to ensure work allocation and delegation is fairly distributed;
- Supporting Client Directors where required on new business initiatives;
- Business Development: Identify and maximise new business opportunities where possible;
- Cross-Selling products where opportunities arise
You will need to be an experienced commercial insurance account executive or senior account handler with good technical knowledge of commercial property insurance. Experience of binder management of property insurances or have held delegated authority will be of interest.
Good array of flex benefits including 30 days holiday and free parking.
- Account Executive
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Property Owners