Senior Account Executive - SaaS
Location: UK Wide - London Head Office - Remote Role
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 basic - 1st Year OTE £120,000 (uncapped) + Car Allowance + Excellent benefits
Are you a truly consultative sales professional that enjoys selling high-value solution focussed Software? Do you enjoy nurturing senior-level strategic business relationships within Not-For-Profit and Charity sectors?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic global software business that is currently experiencing rapid growth having recently secured futher significant multi £m investment.
The roles strikes the perfect balance as you will primarily be responsible for developing new business opportunities but you will also be offered some fantastic spending accounts to manage. They also provide you all the pre-sales, marketing and lead generation required to become a success in the role.
This forward-thinking client is now looking to grow its high achieving sales function with several hires ASAP to hit Q2/Q3 2021 with a bang!
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new prospects and expanding existing client accounts by researching prospective NFPs and Cahrity organisations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
- Using consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offering unique perspectives on their business
- Offering customers insights and perspectives on IT needs that are fulfilled by our solutions
- Using competitive analysis to educate customers on the value of our solutions
- Continuously pursuing quota goals by working directly with the customer during negotiation
- Working both collaboratively with dedicated pre-sales engineers and other cross-functional team members to help close business
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients, including executive level stakeholders
- Leveraging existing industry partnerships to grow business presence in region
- Working with internal marketing teams to lead regional campaigns, both in person and remotely
- 4+ years proven SaaS sales background in developing new business and managing key level accounts
- Experience of selling into either Not-For-Profits, Charities or Public Sector
- Strong sense of initiative and relationship building
- High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Previous success in handling large accounts over lengthy sales campaigns (6-12 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market strongly advised
- Experience in the manufacturing, life-sciences, pharma and energy sectors would be an advantage
If you're looking to take your career to the next level and looking to join a high growth company, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply today to be considered an ensure you won't miss out.
Key Words: Sales Executive, Account Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'