An award-winning healthcare communications agency in Marlow has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join its account handling department. The company handles campaigns for some of the biggest brands from some of the best-known pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Senior Account Executive there would be:
- Client liaison and day-to-day support on multiple allocated accounts (advertising and new media), working for one or more Account Managers or Account Directors.
- You would participate in client briefs and internally briefing agency staff (copy, design and production) from initiation to completion of each job. Senior Account Executives in this healthcare agency are expected to manage client changes/amendments to allocated jobs including uploading and referencing jobs on the tracking system.
- You will have to attend some client meetings, and provide weekly/monthly budget and status reports to clients as required. You will be responsible for job bag management and maintenance, production schedule management, estimating jobs (as per Account Manager specification); keeping track of and chasing purchase order numbers; highlighting work over and above original estimate to AMs, and invoicing jobs upon project completion and invoice tracking.
- The ideal candidate will need to have good organisational and presentation skills. There is a strong team work ethic at this agency so the Senior Account Executive should also be good at multi-tasking and be prepared to deal with a number of jobs at once. Confident, friendly and affable are all qualities they are seeking for this role. You should have at least a year’s experience of working in a healthcare advertising agency to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
- Account Handlers
- Healthcare Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'