Senior Account Executive - Events Agency
Our Midlands-based clients are looking for experienced Senior Account Executive to join one of their established accounts teams in the West Midlands office. For the right person, this a great opportunity to work with a variety of clients including some large, well-known brands. This opportunity to work for a well-established and dynamic event management agency will help grow and develop an already thriving business.
The ideal candidate should have previous Account Executive experience and be equally comfortable supporting on larger projects or managing your own smaller projects.
Your role will be split into the following:
- Project Assistance
- Project Management
- Content Development
- Financial Management
- Company Culture
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good stress management
- Creative and dynamic
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to see projects through
- Computer literate
- Event production experience ideally in an agency environment, preferably in a Senior Account Exec role already or the equivalent level
- Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment - preferable
- Experience of working with internal communications/conference events - preferable
- Experience of video production - preferable
- UK travel - you should be comfortable with significant amounts of UK travel at times. There may be occasional international travel.
This role would suit: Senior Agency Account Executive,Agency Account Executive, Account Executive, Event Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Senior Event Account Executive, Client Management, Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Senior Account Coordinator, Event Account Management, Experiential Account Executive, Senior Experiential Account Executive.
- Account Management
- Corporate Events
- Employee Engagement