Job Title: Senior Account Director
Location: Bournemouth with travel to client site and Leicester office
Salary: DOE + car allowance
Start date: December 2018
Fresh Recruits are currently working with a well-established, full service marketing agency who are on the lookout for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Account Director. You will be joining the agency at a time of positive change, and will lead one of their largest client accounts.
You will be based in the Bournemouth office but spend time with the client at their HQ in London as well as travel to the Leicester office as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be an astute senior communications marketing professional, with solid experience in leading the creation of, and delivery against Agency & Client business plans. You will have a high level of commercial acumen and will know how to find & convert existing client growth.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To lead and develop account teams with ability to grow the group further.
- To build strong client relationships at the most senior and mid-levels.
- To be a key person in building our offering and abilities into the teams as well as driving the strategic framework at the centre.
- Help identify and convert business development and new business opportunities with assigned client
- Have full financial responsibility for delivering YoY growth of assigned + dedicated client
- Minimum 10 years relevant agency knowledge gained at a senior level, within an integrated agency managing clients, projects & teams across multiple locations
- Property sector experience preferred
- A strong grounding in commercial running of accounts
- Experienced leader of teams and strong understanding of how to motivate and develop high performing teams (internal + client)
- Results driven - creation of and delivery against business plans driven to growth
- Demonstration of entrepreneur results
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications is preferred
- Self-confidence, self start initiative and personal organisation
- To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- Full, clean driving license.
In return you will receive:
- 25 days' holiday per annum, with an additional day's leave for your birthday
- Flexible working program
- Car allowance
- Career progression / training opportunities
- Bonus Reward Scheme based on achievement of individual annual growth targets
- Life Assurance and Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical Health Cover and Cash plan
- Subsidised Gym
- Recognition Scheme
- Matched company pension contribution of up to 4% of your annual salary
An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity for further career advancement await the right applicant.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'