Key Skills: Sales / Account Director / Partnerships Director / VP Partnerships / Client Management / Client Relationships / Integrated / Marketing / Multi-Channel / Multi Channel / Multichannel / Creative Agency / Public Relations / PR / PRCA / B2B / Technology / Tech / Content / Press Releases / Revenue /
*NEW SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR*
My client is a well-established PR and Marketing Agency, specialising in the B2B Technology sector. With strong exposure on an international scale, they work with a range of clients including HP, IBM and Microsoft. They have built up a well-established client base as a result of their innovative and dynamic approach to their work. They are now keen to expand, looking to combine the PR side of things with the creative side, and establishing themselves as more of an integrated marketing agency. Their priority is to spearhead growth on the Account Management side of the company, making this senior role an extremely important hire as it is paving the way for the future success and development of the agency.
They are therefore on the lookout for a talented Senior Account Director to join the team, with strong B2B Tech experience, along with the ability to be strategic, and grow, motivate and lead a team below them.
In summary, they are looking for:
- Solid client management experience within an B2B integrated agency
- Ability to foster and cultivate strong client relationships, and in turn be reactive to their needs
- Exposure to handling a range of clients, from SMEs through to Blue-Chip Corporations
- Experience building up teams from scratch
- Ability to deal with key clients in a professional manner, and being able to pitch and present with real gravitas
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strategic and commercial mindset
- Agility in the way you work, keen to really roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to the runnings of a smaller agency with big growth plans!
The salary is between £60,000-£75,000, all dependent on the calibre of the individual.
This is an urgent requirement, with telephone/face-to-face interviews being held from 12/03/18. Recruiting for this exciting position is of high priority to the client, so do apply straight away if this position could be of interest and you match the skillset needed. Please send your most updated CV to or call Jilna Shah on .
Key Skills: Sales / Account Director / Partnerships Director / VP Partnerships / Client Management / Client Relationships / Integrated Marketing / Multi-Channel / Multi Channel / Multichannel / Creative Agency / Public Relations / PR / PRCA / B2B / Technology / Tech / Content / Press Releases / Revenue /