Senior Account Director - Medical Communications
Location - Oxford
Salary - Competitive
A dynamic healthcare communications agency based in Oxford is looking for a Senior Account Director to join their experienced team of professionals in either office. The company provides strategic communications and medical education solutions for their clients in the international pharmaceutical industry.
• Maximise the full potential of every account that is assigned, making sure the outcome is in line with the client`s expectations.
• Manage invoices efficiently and accurately.
• Conduct regular meetings with teams across the business.
• Aid and encourage development within the team.
• Insure that you and other team members are adhering to all internal processes.
• Assist in in training, development and mentorship of new/junior staff members.
• Ability to build upon existing and new client relationships.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to lead a team and provide clear direction consistent with the needs of the client and the agency
• A Life Sciences degree
• A minimum of 3 years industry experience within Medical Communications.
• Good track record of account management and a proven ability to initiate and complete projects without supervision
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing business at a key stage of its development. Our Client offers a good holiday package, including bank holidays. A contributory pension, life assurance and private health insurance (including dental and optical) also form part of the package.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialists sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all our agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give you tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Medical Communications, Senior Account Director, Healthcare, Agency, Berkshire, London, South East, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Gloustershire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Oxford.
- Senior Account Director : Medical Communications