Do you have previous experience in project and account management?
Are you passionate about driving new business and growth for your company?
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Account Development Executive to support with planning and delivering comprehensive support for clients. The role will include supporting the Account Support Manager in the day to day activities of the team, ensuring all clients receive exceptional service.
Position: Senior Account Development Executive
Salary: Up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Milton Keynes
The job role will include…
- Supporting clients with service programmes.
- Agreeing promotional activity schedules with clients and driving promotional activity.
- Assisting with specification and design of the client base including supporting with client visits.
- Supporting day to day activities of the department you will be assigned to.
- Ensuring fulfilment of all client orders.
- Liaising with clients and support managers to obtain accurate specification for the production of all types of services.
- Agreeing project plans and liaising directly with clients throughout programme.
- Liaising with third party suppliers, and printers for the production of all benefits programmes.
- Working effectively with appropriate areas of the business to ensure all legal and compliance elements are satisfied for all parties involved.
- Fulfilling Ad hoc duties in regards to clients; raising PO’s, contract alerts, client queries.
- Working closely with location management to ensure delivery of benefit programmes in line with client expectations.
- Supporting the Account Support Manager in the day-to-day running of the team and managing the team in the absence of the Account Support Manager.
- Training, coaching and developing Account Development Executives, particularly supporting new members of the team to get them up to speed.
- Ensuring compliance with employment legislation, FCA principles & other relevant legislative requirements
The following experience and skills would be required for the role…
- Proven success in co-ordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of face to face client relationship management supported by multiple channels of communication; email, telephone, social media.
- Previous experience in mapping requirements for clients.
- Experience manipulating and interpreting data.
- Intermediate experience level of Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Acrobat.
- Success in building and managing face to face client relationships is preferable.
- Experience and proven knowledge in copy writing is desirable.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job