To provide administrative support to the Academic Team, in particular:
- To support the Academic Director and Academic Manager in managing freelance revision and marking tutors
- To support the Academic Director and Academic Manager in implementing academic communications calendar
- To assist with client relationship management, delivery planning and timetabling on bespoke employer programmes
- To monitor progression across programmes
- Assist with preparing the annual schedule of face to face/revision teaching events.
- Assist in the appointment of freelance revision and marking tutors.
- Maintain and implement the freelance tutor monitoring process.
- Prepare freelance tutor contracts using standard template.
- Maintain and implement the academic communications plan on designated distance learning courses.
- Compile data on student performance and feedback in readiness for Course Boards.
- Maintain and assist in the implementation of student and tutor feedback tracker.
- Monitor the Academic Inbox, answer queries and/or allocate these to relevant staff members.
- Assist the Legal Skills Tutor in carrying out administrative checks on skills submissions.
- Set up webinar sessions as required.
- Investigate and draft initial responses to student complaints.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
· Degree level legal qualification (LL. B; CILEx etc)
· Ability to demonstrate extensive experience of co-ordination of administration processes
· Excellent IT skills
· Willingness to undertake training to meet high customer service standards
· Ability to manage own time effectively and efficiently
· Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written ‘plain English’ communication skills
· Excellent inter-personal skills and demonstrable ability to forge good working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'