Network Infrastructure Team Lead - up to £65k
· Experience in a Team Lead role with hands on capabilities to provide 3rd line support.
· Experience in managing third parties and vendors, carrying out regular service reviews and escalating issues where necessary.
· Experience with a wide variety of network infrastructure technologies, preferably:
Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches (ASA, Catalyst, Nexus.)
Citrix NetScaler Load balancers (or other vendor equivalents)
Cisco ACS/ISE and SMA.
Cisco Telephony (CUCM, CUBE, Unity) and SIP.
Riverbed Steelhead WAN Accelerators
Cisco WiFi (WLC and AP)
· Previous experience being a technical lead in IT projects.
Experience of working in an ITIL environment is essential
· Background working in a Windows and/or VMware environment.
· Minimum of a CCNP qualification or working at a CCNP level.
- Network Infrastructure
- CCNP Certified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"