A highly successful IT company are looking to recruit a spectacular, highly motivated, hands-on, hardworking and energetic Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer to join their HQ in the London.
As the Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer, you will provide excellent 3rd and 4th line support to customers.
Through a combination of business acumen and expert knowledge of the IT market, my client helps businesses improve and make the best use of current technology for their individual needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer:
• Provide excellent 3rd and 4th Line support to Internal team and external Clients.
• Work towards tight deadlines.
• Provide ad hoc and planned mentoring of technical colleagues.
• Present to Board members and decision makers.
Experience and Skills:
Requirements of the Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer:
• Flexibility for occasional out of hours support & monitoring
• ITIL Knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and people simultaneously
• Expert knowledge of technical 3rd / 4th line architecture
• Excellent troubleshooting and Communication skills
• Solution design and research and development for internal and client use
The Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer has expert knowledge / experience with;
o Windows / Mac Servers & Desktops
o DHCP / DNS / DFS / MPLS / TCP / IP / VLAN / WAN / LAN / VLAN / IPv4 & 6
o Switches & Switching levels, Routers, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SAN, NAS
o Backups (Onsite / Offsite)
o Virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V)
o Command line / power scripting
As the Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer it is beneficial to have a good understanding of:
o Voice networking (VoIP / QoS / NAT / SIP / RIP / PBX & Hosted / Polycom)
o Public Cloud & Data centre solutions (G-Suite / Amazon / Azure / 365 / SharePoint)
The Senior 3rd Line IT Engineer should have a driving licence, a company vehicle is available for your use.