BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey has a vacancy for a Senior 1 Physiotherapist (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapist department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience in orthopaedics and inpatient rehabilitation with outpatient MSK experience favourable
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Chartered Physiotherapist with vast postgraduate general Physiotherapy experience and relevant experience in a more specialist area.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To manage a clinical caseload, to the highest standard in every aspect including assessment, treatment and documentation.
- To undertake other duties delegated by the Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy, and to deputise as required, managing the team in line with BMI Healthcare Policies and procedures.
- Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job