SEND Teaching Assistants
The school were OFSTED graded ‘Good’ in their last observation. They are passionate and dedicated to delivering engaging and creative lessons across the school. We are looking for someone who has good behaviour management and be able to support the teachers and the students.
The successful candidates will be hard working, reliable and be able to work within a team. The successful candidate must also have experience within a primary setting.
As the successful applicant you will need to;
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job