SEND Teaching Assistants needed in Birmingham
JBD Recruitment is now recruiting SEND Teaching Assistants to work within Special Needs Schools located within the Birmingham area. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
The most suitable SEND Teaching Assistants would be/have
- Experience of working in a special school
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Current, valid DBS (update service).
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
- Have own Transport
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- PECS experience
- Basic knowledge of Makaton
If you are interested in this position or are looking to work in schools and think you have relevant experience, please send over your CV or call the JBD Recruitment team. We look forward to working with you.