Our client is looking for an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant
You will be required to support the Teachers and SLT and work directly with students either in small groups or on a 1.1 basis.
Immediate Start for the right candidate!
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 1 year’s experience working in UK schools directly with students who with SEND and/or display challenging behaviour
- NVQ Level 2 or higher in relevant field (desirable)
- DBS Update Service (desirable)
- Availability - 5 day per week (Mon-Fri 8:30am – 4pm / 5pm finish on Wednesdays)
- £££ Best rates you will find in the sector
- PAYE/Umbrella/LTD payment method (weekly and monthly options)
- Very simple registration
- Online timesheet system
- We stick to our word, we are honest and transparent
- Your own specialist consultant with expertise knowledge (25 years recruitment experience)
- Free CPD funding available (terms and conditions apply)
- Free DBS (terms and conditions apply)
- Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
- Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you
SEND SEND SEND SEND SEND SEND SEND SEND SEN SEN SEN SEN
Teaching Assistant Teaching Assistant Teaching Assistant Teaching Assistant Teaching Assistant
SEMH SEMH SEMH Social Emotional Mental Health Social Emotional Mental Health Social Emotional Mental Health
EBD EBD EBD Emotional Behavioural Difficulties Emotional Behavioural Difficulties Emotional Behavioural Difficulties
BESD BESD BESD Social Difficulties Social Difficulties Social Difficulties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'