SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant in Barnet
SEND Teaching Assistant Starting ASAP
Paid to Scale
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supervising children's behaviour
- Encourage and support the pupils learning & development
- Supporting the Class Teacher with lessons
Benefits to you
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- The opportunity for a permanent contract with the school
- Based in Barnet and surrounding areas
- Fantastic Primary School
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Graduate degree
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- SEN experience
- Excellent knowledge of Primary Education
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work with different primary age groups
- Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent
Teaching Assistant: We are working with schools in the borough of Barnet and the surrounding areas who are looking for a Teaching Assistants with SEND experience. If you have a background working with SEN and looking for a new challenge apply now! Schools are actively trialling and interviewing. Previous classroom experience is essential.
Applications from experienced Teaching Assistants and Graduates are welcome.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job with a school that can offer fantastic training and a supportive senior leadership team then please send your CV to
or call Sarah Darling on
or click apply below.
- personal care
- teaching assistant
- Challenging behaviour
- Downs syndrome
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'