A fantastic SEND school in Surrey, which caters for pupils with ASD and complex needs, requires a strong and enthusiastic teaching assistant for a long-term role beginning from February. The school caters for pupils between the ages of 2 - 19 so you would need to be prepared to have an adult DBS.
Class sizes are very small, and excellent support will be in place to assist the teacher within the classroom. However, this role will entail working with pupils with ASD and complex needs, so previous experience of working with pupils in a similar setting is undoubtedly advantageous.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
• Have previous experience working with children with different educational
• Good interpersonal and communicational skills
• Familiarity with instructional approaches required to facilitate complete access
to the curriculum for pupils with ASD and other complex needs
In return, Protocol Education offers its candidates:
• Outstanding rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Continued support through all placements
• Free CPD courses
• Team teacher training provided within the first 12 weeks of registering with
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a SEND setting, please feel free to contact Dan Putnam at Protocol Education on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job