SEND - Teaching Assistant job - Weston Super Mare
Your new company
This is a fantastic job opportunity to become an SEND teaching assistant in Weston Super mare. Experience supporting pupils with attachment disorder is necessary or relevant SEND specific knowledge.
Your new role
This SEND Teaching Assistant job will be both challenging and rewarding. The job role will include working 1-1 with a year 4 pupil that has an attachment disorder 5 mornings a week. You will be expected as part of the role to track their progression and to report all information to the school SENCo whilst also liaising with external sources and parents. The most important thing when applying for the job is that you have relevant experience working with a pupil with attachment disorder
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful applicant to this job you will need
- School based SEND Teaching Assistant experience, preferably with attachment disorder
- Two long term employment references
- GCSE grade C in English and Mathematics
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
What you'll get in return
- A dedicated consultant
- On-going work with a market leading recruitment agency
- Long term placement, with a variety of placements available at the end of this one
- Competitive daily pay rate
- On-going support and feedback within the role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.