Empowering Learning are currently looking for Graduates to work on a supply basis as a Teaching Assistant. We support SEND schools based in South London looking for graduates to work as classroom assistant on a part-time and full-time basis. Experience is not necessary for this role, although if you have worked with children or adults with additional needs it is a bonus. Our schools are willing to provide full training and support to the successful candidates. To be considered you must feel comfortable working with pupils throughout Primary or Secondary. The ideal candidate must feel comfortable working with children with varied SEND needs such as SEMH, ASD and ADHD.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Experience with SMEH, ASD and ADHD is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and pupils
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 3-5 days a week and able to commit to at least 1-12 months
In addition to this, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role and setting for you
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £65-£80 a day
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
- Gain in experience and opportunities offered
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEND Graduate Voluntary SEN ASD Autism Spectrum Speech and Language Teaching Assistant Learning Support TA