Degree-Six are currently looking for a specialist Teaching Assistants to work within a Behaviour School in Ashby/Coalville Area. The school itself has a great reputation within the local community and aims to make a real difference to the students who attend. They cater for primary and seconary aged pupils and have an experienced staff team in place.
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a similar setting
- Experience of supporting children with challenging behavior
- Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
- Relevant qualifications (Team Teach desirable)
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
The successful candidate would be required to work within small groups and at times on a 1:1 basis with students who require additional support. Building positive relationships with students and staff will be key to your role. You will need to have a proactive approach to use your initiative in situations, although the class teacher will offer you constant support and guidance.
Benefits of working with Degree-Six Recruitment:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Excellent rates Holiday pay
- On-going training opportunities
- Tailored career management
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.
- Assistant Teaching