Empowering Learning is currently recruiting a Special Needs Teacher for a school in Croydon. Beginning in January 2018 on a long term contract.
- Special Needs Teacher
- January 2018 start
- Sutton, London
- Long term contract
The school is looking for a Special Needs Teacher with great behaviour management skills and experience working with special needs. You will be teaching students across years 7 through to 12 with various SEN including Autism, speech and language difficulties and learning difficulties. You will predominately be teaching small classes of pupils.
Special Needs Teacher
In this Special Needs post you will be teaching as part of a positive team that are very experienced and highly knowledgeable when it comes to teaching pupils with a variety of needs. Each group is supported by an experienced and motivated learning support assistant.
This role requires someone who has the ability to prepare and teach effective lessons taking into account the individual needs of learners. You will be a patient, calm and engaging class room manager with strong communication and team leadership skills.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
· Relevant Teacher Training and QTS
· Experience with SEN students, desirable but not essential
· Excellent classroom practice
· Passion, dedication and motivation
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEND Teacher QTS PCGE Full Time Teaching Position Special Educational Needs and Disabilities