SEND TA required
Pay Scale: £55 -£75 per day depending on experience
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which aims to provide quality teaching and support staff in schools in the Coventry and Warwickshire area.
We are searching for an outstanding SEND TA who feels passionately about making a real difference to the lives of their students. You will be providing one to one support for a child in year 3 with Autism. Our client is a Primary School in Coventry which helps every person achieve their potential through a broad curriculum. The aims of the school are to create an environment that will ensure that every child will progress academically, socially and personally to reach his or her full potential. Our client values the support and co-operation of parents, and views the education of each child as a partnership between home and school and by working together, they can achieve the very best for all children. Our client has clear and high expectations of all children in everything they do.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a CACHE Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
- Have experience of working as an SEND TA in the last 2 years.
- Be a dedicated SEND TA who can provide outstanding support either in a long or short term role.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management strategies and classroom management skills.
- Be dedicated to providing an inclusive education for all students and being responsible for student development and academic performance.
- Be supportive and respectful of the school’s ethos.
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
- Support Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job