SEND | TEACHING ASSISTANT | ASHINGTON
CER is looking for a Teaching Assistant of SEND in Ashington. This candidate will have had to have prior experience working within SEND. The job role will specifically entail working with small groups of children who are challenging behaviourally but you may be working with children who may have sensory and/or physical needs. Depending on the class, a successful candidate may also be asked to work with children who have moderate to severe learning difficulties (MLD/SLD and/or PMLD). You will be working to help the children hit their personal progress plan.
This rewarding and challenging job will require you to work alongside a specialised professional team who are keen on the children's personal development, who will give the upmost support in the classroom. This Ashington School is located near all major transport links and is very accessible for drivers or those commuting on public transport. You will be working in a recent refurbished building with the latest state of the art resources and teaching resources.
In this role you will be supporting the children with work set by the teacher. Looking for a Teaching Assistant/ Classroom Assistant who will be able to encourage your pupils to be;
- more confident,
- more independent
- And most importantly to implement positive behaviour within the class room
Some of the many benefits that are available to you whilst working with CER are:
- Regular communication with a dedicated and open consultant.
- Social events where you have the opportunity to meet other teachers in your area who also work with CER
- Optional CPD training for personal development.
- £250 Recommend a Friend scheme. If you register a friend with us and they work 20 days or more you will earn £250 as a bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'