Maternity cover required for a school based in Medway looking for an outstanding SEND Secondary Teacher to teach Special Needs students with autism and moderate learning difficulties. This is an opportunity for an experienced SEND Teacher that has a passion for working SEND students.
- As an SEND Teacher you will ideally be able to offer at least one main secondary subject with the ability to teach multiple other subjects as this is a small setting therefore requiring teachers to broaden across the curriculum.
- Most students are working towards their GCSEs.
- Being an SEND Teacher you will be teaching students that have SEND needs including Autism and Aspergers.
- This position will be ideal for someone who has the ability to communicate effectively and build good relationships with pupils and staff.
- It is your duty to inspire and deliver a vibrant and fulfilling learning experience to maximise potential of every student.
- Injecting confidence and enthusiasm into pupils through a supportive and engaging learning environment.
- Working as an SEND Secondary Teacher within a school with outstanding facilities for engaging with students with learning needs
- Each class offers 2 Teaching Assistants for support in the classroom.
Experience as an SEND Teacher you must have QTS. Interest or previous experience working with Special Educational Needs students, Asperger's, Autism etc. would be an advantage.
This post is full time to start Easter or earlier
This position is subject to full safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS .
If you feel you are suitable click apply now. Here at Apex Education Training every person is treated as an individual. It is important to us to find the right work to fit your skills, education and work/life balance. If you feel you are suitable for this position
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Prepare you for the individual position and can give you comprehensive client knowledge
- Assist with CV's or Applications
- We offer Recommend a Friend shopping vouchers
- If the position isn't right for you we work on your behalf to find you the right one
- Get you paid to your scale
- Secondary School
- Special Needs
- Autism Spectrum Disorders