SCG are working in partnership with a London Borough to assist them with the appointments of several SEN Assessment & Review Officers on interim contracts.
As an Assessment & Review Officer you will be responsible for a defined caseload and the production of high quality EHCP’s in a timely manner.
In return, the council can offer a supportive team and a chance to develop and progress your skills with a forward thinking and proactive SEND service.
Pay Scale – Starting from £240 per day – Negotiable depending on experience.
Location – Hybrid Working – Remote Working + some onsite days based at the office.
Contract Length – Initial contract until March 2022 with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Key Duties defined in the role:
- Undertake the statutory assessment process of an EHC needs assessment and the issuing of EHC Plans within twenty weeks as per the statutory deadlines.
- Provide an EHC Assessment and Review function that enables effective and efficient support in order to build strong and resilient children, young people and families.
- Ensure that systems are clearly and consistently updated with all relevant information in a timely manner.
- To provide effective and efficient commissioning of suitable educational provision and school placement for children and young people with an EHCP, with a focus on accountability for outcomes.
- Ensure that EHC Plans are person centred and outcome focused and based on the evidence from the child or young person, their families, schools and other educational settings, educational psychologists, medical officers including therapists, social workers and any other professionals working with the child or young person.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in SEND and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
If you are interestedin the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'