Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES actively recruiting for an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant. The ideal applicant will hold CACHE level 2 or 3 and have experience of working with pupils with ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD as well as other complex Special Educational Needs. This role is an ongoing temp / supply position placed at a specialist school for learning, behavioural and physical difficulties in Ashington, Northumberland working with Primary, Secondary or Post 16.
- Applicants must be available ideally 5 days a week but we would consider 2/3 days and be able to work in the Ashington area.
- Applicants will ideally be based in the Ashington area or have valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £60 per day.
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEND consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account on a weekly basis via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
- We offer a £50 ‘refer a friend’ scheme paid once they work their first day.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (Assistant Branch Manager - SEND) on or email CV and details to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job